Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Getting ready...

Yesterday I was making a list of things I need to take with me. I travel overseas every summer, but this is the first time I’m writing an actual list! I’ve never been to Japan or Taiwan, so I’m not sure what I’m going to take with me. All I know is that I should make it less weighty so I can carry it without any problems. I actually ended up buying a different suit case! I’ve already had six of them at home, but none of them worked- it was either too big/small, or too heavy. So now I have seven of them! Also, due to the current H1N1 pandemic, I got a few surgical masks, just in case… :) I was reading some international news and almost everyone wears a mask at the airports, especially at the international once; and China is using an infrared scanning process to check for passengers with a fever. Regardless of that, I’m still very excited about this trip. This should be a wonderful learning opportunity.

No comments: