Thursday, June 4, 2009

Day 7 Free Day in Taipei




YAY!!! Back to Taipei!! Love the city and I would definitely come back here again. It was our free day. Monzer, Mee and I went shopping! We didn’t really buy anything because all the designer stores were the same and because of the unfavorable exchange rates, it wasn’t financially beneficial for us to buy anything. So went out to eat! It was a very nice Chinese restaurant where we were invited by 2 former UofM-Flint international students. I have to say that was the best food I ate while in Taiwan. After a wonderful meal we went to the Salon…and I had a haircut. I loved the massage they give you while washing the hair. I would come back there again just for that! I got of the best haircuts too. After that we were just exploring the sights by Taipei 101. Despite all the pain after the sunburn, I was very happy I went out that day.

No comments: